We work hard to ensure maximum accessibility for all music lovers. Alcatraz works with Inter, the non-profit organisation responsible for the accessibility of events, in order to optimise the festival experience for fans with a disability.
What measures do we take?
- Throughout the festival, Inter volunteers are on hand to welcome and assist fans with a disability in the car park, at the entrance, on the wheelchair ramps and at the Inter campsite.
- Nearby parking spaces for fans with a disability
- An accessible festival arena and 3 wheelchair ramps with a view of the PRISON STAGE, THE SWAMP and HELLDORADO.
- Accessible sanitary facilities at the festival arena and the campsite.
- A separate Inter section at the campsite situated close to the festival arena, wheelchair-accessible sanitary facilities, showers and a dedicated care facility
If you would like to make use of these facilities, please fill out this this application form in advance and email us proof of disability documentation. In the run-up to the festival we will provide you with the necessary information and the documents you will need to be able to access these facilities.
If you have any questions regarding festival accessibility, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.