Exchange ticket for wristband
On Thursday between 16.00 and 20.00, campers can exchange their ticket voucher for a combi or day ticket.
The campsite opens on Thursday.
The Alcatraz camping site is open from Thursday 11/08 (9AM) till Monday 15/08 (12AM). The camping office is opened 24/24h.
Admission to the campsite costs €18 per person. To access the campsite you need to buy a camping ticket in advance on the ticket page. You must bring a print. With the camping ticket you have access to all facilities of the campsite including free showers and flushed toilets with 24/24 service.
At the Camper Camping nearby the festival terrain, you get 6m x 7m to park your camper (or caravan with awning). Check camping-info for times of arrival and departure. Cost: €75 per terrain + €18 per person (camping ticket, obligatory for everyone)
- Free use of sanitary zone with toilets and showers
- Free access to cosy chill-out zone
- Optional (paying) breakfast between 8 and 11 AM, coffee included. The perfect start of every Alcatraz-day!
- Per camper/caravan there is 1 power point (220V) available
- Your car can be parked nearby your caravan
- Available space per camper is 6m by 7m
Those who come by motorbike have 2 options:
- You buy a ticket for the Motor Camping which entitles you to place 1 motorbike + 1 small tent at the Camper Camping next to the festival terrain. Cost: €10, only accessible for motorbikers. Note: additionally, every person will have to buy the obligatory camper ticket (€18 pp). See Camper Camping for further information. Follow the signs to the Camper Camping.
- You park your motorbike at Kortrijk XPO parking lot, take the free shuttle to the festival terrain and stay at the Tent Camping (€18 per person).
The camping site is situated next to the festival site on the splendid domain “De Lange Munte” in Kortrijk. Bad Godesberglaan 22 - 8500 Kortrijk
In respect of the residents nearby our festival site, you cannot park your car in the surroundings of the festival. If you do so, fines will be issued. The official parking space of Alcatraz festival is located at Kortrijk Xpo / Kinepolis. To access this parking, please use the following GPS coordinates:
8500 KORTRIJK (B)
Free shuttle service:
- Thursday: 8.00 AM - 02.00 AM
- Friday: 8.00 AM – 3.00 AM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 3.00 AM
- Sunday: 8.00 AM – 3.00 AM
- Monday: 8.00 AM – 00.30 PM
The shuttles have large storage rooms for your tents and camping gear.
Do you want a guaranteed shared camping space for you and all your friends? Even for the one that shows up too late every time ? Book a friends area!
The number of square meters has to be decided on rightaway : choose between different sizes.
Excl. camping tickets
NEW: championship belly-sliding!
Sunday morning between 9.30am and 12am belly-sliding championship in the chill-out zone of the regular campsite. Free participation for all campers! Who will participate?
New at Eagles Plaza this year: a petanque court. Have fun!
Back at the Alcatraz-campsite: hairstyling!
Have you always dreamt of a purple mohican or do you fancy another heavy-metal hairdo? Place to be on Friday-, Saturday- and Sundaymorning: our pop-up hairsalon! In cooperation with Inge Pattyn TricoDermi, Kortrijk.
Join us on Saturday for a session of Metal Yoga (campsite chill out zone, 9:30 AM – 11 AM). Recommended! In cooperation with Laure from Yoja
Breakfast can be bought at the campsite (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday) for €7,5 in presale (€9,5 at the festival) and in that case includes 2 Danish pastries, 1 yoghurt, 1 piece of fruit, 1 juice or chocolate milk and 2 coffees.
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday you can also enjoy our breakfast buffet for €12,5 in presale (€14,5 at the festival): chocolate pastry, croissant, sandwiches, bread, cheese, ham, butter, yoghurt, fruit salad, fruit juice or chocolate milk, eggs and bacon and 2 coffees.
Preorder your Breakfast vouchers online via below link:
Get your cold beer (only for campers)
Don’t fancy lukewarm beer at your tent?
Preorder your beer voucher (€12) and pick up your ice cold beer sixpack (50cl) at the beer booth on Thursday from 9AM till 5PM (€15 at the festival).
This year back at Alcatraz camping! Here you can go for all the small purchases that a camper needs. There is also an inflating service available to let your air mattress inflate.
Keep it clean
Each camper will get 2 garbage bags, one for waste and one for recycling. Please use the bags and bring them upon leaving to the appropriate collection points. In the donation pit you can donate camping equipment.
Campers receive a coin for a cup of coffee/tea/choco milk on the campsite when they bring in a full bag of sorted waste (PMD and residual waste). This is a special coin that is only valid at the campsite office. The rubbish bag can be brought to the container park of the campsite daily (from Friday till Monday) between 8h and 12h. The container park is located next to the large sanitary area of the campsite.
There are free sanitary facilities (toilets, running water, showers) present on / next to the campsite.
In the camping shop you can rent or buy an Alcatraz power bank. At the campsite lockers can be rented with built-in socket.
Gas fires with a stamp pattern are NOT allowed. All other gas fires with valve up to 500 grams are allowed.
Chill out zone
Around the office is a cozy chill zone to relax.
Outlets and lockers
At the campsite there are outlets available to recharge your mobile phone. There are also lockers available. Ask information in our office!
Give thieves no chance. Leave valuables at home.
Do not leave valuables unattended in your tent. The organisation is not in any way responsible or liable for theft. If you do have valuables you want to take with you, please store them in the lockers. The lockers can be found next to the office.
This is the central point of the campsite. All weekend long, we are open 24/24 to answer all your questions. We will help in any way we can to make your stay unforgettable. You are welcome here any time to buy soft drinks and coffee or even just for a chat.
Lost & found
Lost & found objects will be gathered at the camping office. After the festival, unclaimed items will be handed over to the police station of Kortrijk. Address: Minister de Taeyelaan 9, 8500 Kortrijk (phone +32 56 239611)
First aid edit
The Red Cross is present at the festival. A first aid case can be found at the office of the camping area.
Not allowed on the camping:
- Gas fires with a stamp pattern
- Candles, torches , bonfires, burners with piercing pattern
- Knifes and any other object that the organization can consider as dangerous
- Generators and music systems
- Illegal drugs
- Party tents
- No trading without the consent of the festival management
- It is forbidden to server alcoholic drinks of more than 0.5 VOL % to people under 16 years old. It is forbidden to offer or server strong alcoholic drinks to people under 18 years old.
Anyone who breaks the rules will be denied further access to the festival and will be reported to the police. Serious offenders may be prosecuted.